Spring Racing Style Brunch
with bottomless Perrier Jouet Champagne!
After the huge success of last year's Spring Racing Event, we are putting on another event this year that will have you ready for the races and Spring events.
It doesn't matter whether you a regular racegoer, new to racing and don’t know how to put together a racewear look, or whether you just want to come for the champagne and brunch with your friends, we are sure you will enjoy our Spring Racing Style Brunch!
Stylist Kash O'Hara from The Style Doctor along with esteemed Sydney milliners Jane Stoddart, Ann Shoebridge and Genevieve Ren Millinery will present the latest trends in spring racing. Kash will also have dresses on display from Your Closet so you can style full looks for the races or any upcoming event.
Enjoy bottomless Perrier Jouet Champagne and a beautiful brunch from Clove Lane, while you learn from the 2017 Autumn Carnival Fashion Chute winner about racing fashion and how to put together a standout look!
You will be the first to see the new spring collections from the milliners and you will also be able to purchase hats on the day with special discounts of up to 20% off (purchased or ordered on the day only). We welcome you to bring in dresses you have in mind or show us photos and we will happily help you style your racewear look and give the perfect styling advice to suit you.
We have the talented fashion illustrator Grace Choi from A Little Bite by Grace attending who will create a personalised illustration for the first 8 people who arrive on the day.
The talented photographer, Carolin Margi @shotswithcarolin, will also be attending the event to take photos of you and your friends enjoying the event which you're welcome to share and keep.
- French champagne for 2.5 hours (or soft drinks and mineral water for the non-drinkers)
- A full brunch prepared by Clove Lane
- A Style Talk presented by Style Doctor, Kash O’Hara, showing looks to suit different body shapes and different colourings
- First look at the new Spring Millinery collections by Jane Stoddart, Ann Shoebridge and Genevieve Ren and the opportunity to purchase at up to 20% off
- Opportuity to see the latest pieces available for hire from Your Closet and 20% discount on all loans booked
- Lucky door prizes (please bring business cards)
- Gift Bags for everyone
Tickets are $105 and can be purchased at the bottom of this page or on the Eventbrite page
Please note: you MUST be logged in before purchasing tickets.
If you are coming in a group and purchased your tickets separately and would like to sit together, please email email@example.com so you can be seated together.
For further information about the event please contact:
ph. 0411 166 623